We are going through a time of rapid growth in Queensland across industry building projects, new home estate launches and a wide variety of home renovations
At AG Height Safety Queensland, we install a variety of products from Access Towers & Scaffolding, Light Duty Working Platforms, Stair & Pool Void Protection, Edge Protection, Bond Beam Scaffolding Hire, Temporary Fence Solutions and much more.
Positions that are available to apply for all year round are as follows:
- Roof Edge Protection Installers
- Bond Beam Scaffolders
- Height Safety Specialists
It would be an advantage if you had the following:
- Construction white card
- Current driver’s license and reliable transport
- Fit and medically capable
- The right to work in Australia
If you think you have what it takes to move into a career with Queensland’s most specialised height safety specialists, then apply today!
Our ideal candidates will have:
- You must have the ability and be comfortable working at heights
- White Card (General Construction Induction Card)
- Basic Scaffold Ticket
- Hold Working at Heights and have experience working at heights
- MR License
- Forklift Ticket
Get your qualifications by some of our preferred training providers:
How to apply
If you are comfortable working at heights, don't mind a bit of hard work and wish to become a part of a close team where your time & efforts are valued, then please apply by sending your resume with detailed experience and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us and speak with our Managers or apply in person at our Cairns Head Office.
Applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months, only successful applicants will be contacted.